Holiday chalet rental in Plan-Peisey Vallandry
Mountain house rental in Peisey-Vallandry, a great breath of fresh air!
Chalet Dahu is a real chalet for unforgettable mountain holidays. The Chalet is close to the authentic village of Peisey-Nancroix, inhabited in all seasons, with its alleys, its shops, its church and its history.
A chalet in the mountains with real comfort for 10 people and 2 private parking spaces.
Gilles, who will welcome you with Carole, built this chalet himself for 1 year. He put all his soul and energy into it. Gilles and Carole have done everything to make you feel good there. Your opinions and comments on their chalet are important to them, because it is their "baby" and that it affects them directly, And your opinions are important for those who inquire outside of the commercial blablas.
The chalet Le Dahu is located at the Plan-Peisey 1650 m , in the heart of the Paradiski ski area which brings together Les Arcs and La Plagne and at the gates of the Vanoise National Park. The chalet is at the foot of the slopes, 100m from the Parchey chairlift.
It is 2 minutes by car from Vallandry and 7 minutes from the village of Peisey-Nancroix 1200 m.
Cottage fully equipped to highest standard
- 3 floors / 130 m2 (1400 ft2);
- 1 hall with toilet, washbasin and shoe drying cabinet;
- fully-equipped kitchen with 300-litre fridge, cooker with 5 burners and 100-litre oven;
- dining room with a table of 12;
- living room with fireplace + TV + DVD player + hi-fi system
- 2 rooms with 1 double bed each + bathroom with bathtub and toilet;
- 2 rooms with 3 single beds each (possibility of twinning 2 beds) + bathroom with shower and toilet;
- mezzanine with sofa and armchair to enjoy some quietness;
- terrace balcony with chairs, table and barbecue;
- laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer + iron and ironing board;
- cellar with deep-freeze and storage space;
- sauna on-site;
- highchair available;
- bed linen, bath mats and bath towels.
Weekly rate: € 600.00 to € 900.00 depending on the time of year.
Required booking deposit: 30%.
Guarantee: € 600.00.
Housework fee in case you don’t feel like it or don’t have the time: € 150.00.
Tourist tax per night per person € 2.20
Small animals accepted € 35 per animal
Local amenities include :
- The village of Landry, with its TGV train station, within a 12-km distance;
- Bourg-Saint-Maurice, regional capital, all facilities, 18 kilometres away;
- The main stations around : Les Arcs, La Plagne, Tignes, Val-d’Isere.