Cottage for rent in Peisey-Nancroix Vallandry
Rent a mountain cottage and breathe the pure mountain air !
… a character cottage offering full comfort for 10 people within close distance to an authentic alpine village, namely Peisey-Nancroix.
You’ll enjoy staying in the vicinity of this village, inhabited all year round, with its alley-ways, shops, church and history.
« Le Dahu » cottage is located in Plan-Peisey at a height of 1650 metres (5413 feet). Just 2 minutes’ drive from Vallandry and 7 minutes from Peisey-Nancroix village (1200 metres / 3937 feet).
Cottage fully equipped to highest standard
- 3 floors / 130 m2 (1400 ft2);
- 1 hall with toilet, washbasin and shoe drying cabinet;
- fully-equipped kitchen with 300-litre fridge, cooker with 5 burners and 100-litre oven;
- dining room with a table of 12;
- living room with fireplace + TV + DVD player + hi-fi system
- 2 rooms with 1 double bed each + bathroom with bathtub and toilet;
- 2 rooms with 3 single beds each (possibility of twinning 2 beds) + bathroom with shower and toilet;
- mezzanine with sofa and armchair to enjoy some quietness;
- terrace balcony with chairs, table and barbecue;
- laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer + iron and ironing board;
- cellar with deep-freeze and storage space;
- sauna on-site;
- highchair available;
- bed linen, bath mats and bath towels.
Weekly rate: € 600.00 to € 900.00 depending on the time of year.
Required booking deposit: 30%.
Guarantee: € 400.00.
Housework fee in case you don’t feel like it or don’t have the time: € 100.00.
Local amenities include :
- The village of Landry, with its TGV train station, within a 12-km distance;
- Bourg-Saint-Maurice, regional capital, all facilities, 18 kilometres away;
- The main stations around : Les Arcs, La Plagne, Tignes, Val-d’Isere.